Europe is experiencing a shortage of engineers, managers and industrial leaders. We notice that this trend is increasing year by year. Brain drain, the tertiary recruiting more and more engineers, competition from emerging countries, the accelerating evolution of technologies, environmental challenges … all of which create an imbalance in supply and demand. This imbalance is one of the many challenges the industry is facing.
MacAnders incorporates the impact of these profound changes into actions taken to find suitable profiles. For an efficient service, all our consultants are experienced industry specialists: They are mostly engineers and all have held operational or industrial support positions before joining MacAnders.
Understanding the stakes and the technical environment of our customers is a guarantee of credibility and efficiency – towards our customers who we understand and towards the candidates who we know how to capture.
Areas of Expertise :
- Aerospace, Railway & Defense
- Food Industry
- Automotive & Special VehiclesAutomotive
- Industrial Goods – Chemical and Process Industry
- Construction Materials Construction & – Cosmetics
- Energy, Energie & UtilitiesOil & Gas
- Electrical and electronical industry – Mine & Steel
- Industrial and Logistics Services